Monday, November 10, 2008

the man who wore vans


Husband Survey

1. Where did you meet your husband? Myspace, sad but true

2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year and 7 months

3. How long have you been married? 20 months

4. What does he do that surprises you? he started snoring after 2 years of being super quiet. That was surprising!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? pillow lips, bootay

6. What is your favorite quality? his snarky sense of humor

7. Does he have a nick name for you? bug, bugwife

8. What is his favorite food? cheese

9. What is his favorite sport? soccer

10. When and where did you first kiss? in front of my apartment in Aug 05. I kissed him!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? get coffee, go shopping

12. Do you have children? three cat-kids

13. Does he have any hidden talents? he can play instruments

14. How old is he? 27

15. Who said I love you first? I think it was him, I said it back though

16. What is his favorite music? ska, punk, rock all of those

17. What do you admire most about him? his selflessness

18. What is favorite color? green

19. Will he read this? maybe

20. Who do you tag? all my gal pals with hubby/boyfren's/whatever

2 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

What a cute tag. I love it I will see about getting around to it. I had no idea that you guys met on myspace, interesting. You guys are a cute couple.

The Whitney's said...

You are so cute to your husband! Did he really wear vans to your wedding? I didn't know you met on myspace. That's where my friend met her husband too. It's not sad, it's happy